Western Australia RPL Real Estate Licence

Western Australia RPL Triennial Licence Course

Got questions contact me – James Bell – 0412 917 825 or 1300 068 554 or james@eieiotraining.com.au

The WA Full Real Estate Licence (Triennial Licence) enables you to own or manage your own real estate agency or business in WA. As a fully licensed agent, you are able to sell and manage property without the need to work for an established agency.

The qualification that you need

For all the information about Real Estate Licensing in Western Australia visit the Licensing and Registration in Real Estate Section of the Department of Commerce website.

CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)

The Department of Commerce has set an educational requirement to achieve your Licence, they require the CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management). Students will enrol and complete the CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) with The Australian School of Business & Law (RTO # 31206).

Upon successful completion of our course you will receive the CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) and a Transcript of Results that lists the units of competency which the student has been deemed competent in.

The Student Handbook can be found by clicking here.

How long does it take to complete the RPL Real Estate Licence Course?

The course length will be adjusted to accommodate clients learning requirements, this may be completed as quickly or slowly as suits the student but still within the appropriate volume of learning requirements.

We’ve had people complete in 2 weeks.

RPL Real Estate Triennial Licence Coruse Pricing

Click here for options