Get Started In Real Estate Agent Representative Course

Agent Representative Course.

Before starting in Real Estate, in either Sales, Property Management or even some Administration roles, the Government requires you to have certain educational qualifications. We will help you to complete the Agent Representative Course which on completion provides you with these educational qualifications.

To Get Started In Real Estate the qualification that you need is…

Consumer Affairs Victoria (The Government Department that looks after Real Estate in Victoria) requires you to have 3 educational units (the ‘Agent Representative Certificate’) to work as an Agent Representative.

These 3 units of the Agent’s Representative Course are:

  • CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
  • CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
  • CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.

Students will enrol and complete these 3 units of CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) ‘the Agent’s Representative Course’ with The Australian School of Business & Law (RTO # 31206). The Student Handbook can be found by clicking here.

How long does it take to complete the Agent Representative Course?

The course length will be adjusted to accommodate clients learning requirements, this may be completed as quickly or slowly as suits the student but still within the appropriate volume of learning requirements.

We’ve had people complete in 2 days.

Agent Representative Course Pricing

Click here for options