Before starting in Real Estate, in either Sales, Property Management or even some Administration roles, the Government requires you to have certain educational qualifications. We will help you to complete the Registration Course which on completion provides you with these educational qualifications.
To Get Started In Real Estate the qualification that you need is…
The Office of Fair Trading ‘OFT’ (The Government Department that looks after Real Estate in Queensland) requires you to have 7 educational units and then you must Register with the OFT to be able to work in Real Estate.
These 7 Registration Course units are:
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
Students will enrol and complete these 7 units of CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) with The Australian School of Business & Law (RTO # 31206). The Student Handbook can be found by clicking here.
How long does it take to complete the Registration Course?
The course length will be adjusted to accommodate clients learning requirements, this may be completed as quickly or slowly as suits the student but still within the appropriate volume of learning requirements.
We’ve had people complete in 2 days.